Sport-Thieme "GTM 3000" Apparatus Gymnastics Mat
- A tough mat for use in schools and clubs
- For apparatus gymnastics, floor exercises and landings
- High absorption properties – training is always comfortable
- Certified according to EN 12503-1 types 3 and 4
- Available in different thicknesses and colours
The "GTM 3000" apparatus gymnastics mat is ideally suited for use in schools and clubs. Its core, made from special composite foam guarantees excellent recoverability. The area-elastic core provides excellent stability on landing. In addition, the mat also has a cover made from tear-proof Polygrip gymnastics mat material and an underside made from textured gymnastics mat material. The mat's angular construction means that several mats can be seamlessly placed together. Both sides are glued to the core, ensuring strength and durability. The gymnastics mats are available in different thicknesses and colours.
- Size (LxWxH): 200x100x6 cm
- Weight: 17 kg
- Size (LxWxH): 200x100x8 cm
- Weight: 22 kg
- Top: Polygrip gymnastics mat material (100% polyester), glued to the core
- Underside: textured gymnastics mat material (100% polyester), glued to the core
- Core: special VEV (RG 120) composite foam for excellent recoverability.
- With integrated coloured carrying handles
- Colours: blue, yellow, green and red
- Max. braking acceleration: 35 g
- Sinking depth: 62 mm
- Rebound coefficient: 10%
- Immediately absorbs energy and dissipates this very quickly (ideal for apparatus dismounts in schools)
The newest foam makes it possible to absorb the energy that is produced immediately and dissipate it very quickly. The tough mats are ideal for all apparatus dismounts in schools thanks to their quick absorption of power. On the safe side: the slip-resistant underside consists of gymnastics mat material and always provides good stability. Whether floor exercises, apparatus gymnastics or landing up to a height of 60 cm: the gymnastics mats are very versatile!
- Suitable forSchools
- MaterialComposite foam