Stramatel "452 GB 9120-2" Ice Hockey Scoreboard
- Perfect for indoor use – electronics protected against the damp of ice rinks
- Easy to read up to 110 m
- Quick and easy use
The electronic Stramatel "452 GB 9120-2" ice hockey scoreboard is a high-quality and safe scoreboard for use in ice hockey stadiums. Its robust, matt black polycarbonate front has an anti-glare finish and is impact-resistant. The display can be clearly read at distances up to 110 m and is connected to the control panels remotely via radio control. The Stramatel ice hockey scoreboard is supplied ready for use but will need to be installed by an electrician.
- Score: 2x 2 digits, red (25 cm)
- Team names: 20 alphanumerical characters, yellow (12 cm)
- LED scrolling text display (advert/sponsor): 1,000 characters
- Game period: 1 digit, green (20 cm)
- Stoppage indicator: 2x 1 yellow light
- Playing time / break time: 4 digits, white (25 cm) + 2 flashing lights
- Time outs: 2x 1 yellow light
- Time: outside of game use
- Penalty timer: 3x 3 digits, red (20 cm) per module for displaying 3 penalty times per team: 2 running penalty times + 1 on the waiting list
- Penalty display: 8 red lights per module for 2-minute and 5-minute penalties and disciplinary penalties (10-minute)
- Programmable player number: 3x 2 digits, yellow (20 cm) per module
- WxHxD: 490x115x9 cm
- 90 kg
- Digit height: 25 cm
- Visible from 110 m
- Viewing angle: > 160 Grad
- Display: SMD LEDs
- Power supply: 230 V
- 1 Stramatel scoreboard consisting of 3 modules
- 3 control panels + 1 PC keyboard
- 3 transport cases for storing the control panels
- 3 power cables
- Cable + sockets for cable-operated version
- Assembly and user instructions
Radio-controlled scoreboards are easier to install and give the user greater freedom of movement. The new radio-controlled system from Stramatel works at a standardised and correct radio frequency to guarantee a high level of reliability and functionality. All models are available as cable-controlled versions. This option is recommended in some cases, particularly when the level of play is high. Regardless of transmission type, several scoreboards can work in one sports hall at the same time.
The scoreboards are quick and easy to install. Radio-controlled scoreboards only require a mains supply (230 V). Cable-controlled models require a mains supply and the installation of a control cable, which is included.
The illustrated scoreboard is supplied as a radio-controlled model. A cable-controlled model is available upon request.
Get your hands on the electronic scoreboard for your ice rink – the Stramatel "452 GB 9120-2" ice hockey scoreboard.