- Suitable for indoor use
- Easy to read up to a range of 35 m
- Anti-glare front made of polycarbonate
- Impact-resistant: for a high level of durability and stability
- 14 programmable sports
The "Multi Top" display board is a portable, battery- or mains-operated display unit. 14 different sports can be programmed using the control panel with LCD screen on the back of the unit.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 73x37x12 cm
- Digit height: 9 cm
- Visibility: 35 m
- Desk model
- 86 dBa buzzer, audible up to 3 m
- For indoor use
- Mains operated, approx. 5.5 kg
- Battery operated, approx. 5.5 kg
14 different fully programmed sports can be selected form the control panel: badminton, basketball, boxing, ice hockey, indoor football/futsal, indoor handball, indoor hockey, in-line hockey, roller hockey tennis, table tennis, floorball, volleyball as well as free mode and timer/training.
The basic models offer the following functions:
- Displays home and away team score
- Displays playing times and breaks
- Playing time clock, can run forward or count down
- Freely adjustable with 4-figure minute and second display
- Automatic and manual buzzer
- Displays ball possession
- Score: 2x3 figure, red (9 cm)
- Playing time/break time: 4 figure, red (9 cm) + 2 flashing lights
- Ball possession: 2 arrows, red
- Period of play: 1 figure, green (9 cm)
- Team fouls/penalty time: 2x1 figure, yellow (9 cm)
- Time-outs/penalty times: 2x3 green lights
- Foldable control panel on the back of the unit
- 5 language program control (German, English, French, Spanish or Dutch)
- Saves data
- Reliable LED digital display
- Light-up figures with "extra secure" diodes
- Ball-proof, anti-glare, polycarbonate DIN 18032-3 front
- 3-year guarantee on parts and operating life for the whole product
- Guarantee on diode display: 10 years on all parts
- Battery lasts approx. 20 hours
- Stramatel display board with built-in buzzer
- Battery charging unit
- Instruction manual
14 pre-programmed sports can be selected on the control panel of the Stramatel "Multi Top" scoreboard: badminton, basketball, boxing, ice hockey, indoor football / futsal, indoor handball, indoor hockey, in-line hockey, roller hockey, tennis, table tennis, floorball, volleyball as well as a free mode and timing/training mode.
Wireless or cable?
Wireless control makes installation easier and gives the user more freedom of movement. The new wireless system from Stramatel works on a standardised frequency in line with regulations, which guarantees a high level of reliability and functionality. Cable control is available as an option for all models and in certain cases it is recommended, particularly when the standard of play is high. Regardless of transmission type, it is possible to operate several scoreboards in the same hall at the same time.
These scoreboards are quick and easy to install. The wireless scoreboard requires a mains supply only (230 V). Whereas the cable models require a mains supply and installation of a control cable (included).